Friday, June 13, 2014

Oopsie...Friday the 13th

After our walk this morning, I decided I would drive to Miromar Outlets & then to Naples. 
So, I headed out about 9.
Just before I got in the car, I remembered I had nylon undies on.
So, I raced inside and changed into cotton ones.
I'm not fond of blends...I like cotton when possible.

I went to Miromar...Chicos to be exact.
I scored a few tanks and an awesome white sweater...all on sale.
(I'm getting a few things to take North, if I ever go)
Then I strolled around the outlets.
Never went in another store...just leisurely walked all around.
After that, I headed to Naples.
Stopped at Dunkin Donuts for iced coffee for the ride.
When I got there, I decided I would go to Tin City...I've wanted to check it out for a while now. 
A wandered all around Tin City, it's pretty cool.
Before heading to the beach, I hit the ladies room and realized...
I HAD MY PANTS INSIDE OUT ALL THE WHILE!
The pocket in the back looked just stunning I'm sure.
The seams all showing.
In my haste, I must've put them back on without looking.
OhMyGohd! I bet I'd been in 20 stores and walked miles of shopping alleys. 
Smiling and chatting away...like some kind of lunatic!
I thought they were acting strange in Chicos.
I righted them and carried on to the beach.
(Since I was already without shame, I changed into my bathing suit in the car)
Classy, huh?
The beach was great today, the water is warm and lovely.
I'm home now....
Good thing I don't know anyone down here. 
I suppose, if that's my Friday the 13th bad luck, then I'm pretty lucky.
Ditzy...but lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.