Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mr Marvelous saves the day

My washing machine broke.
Of course it did.
I spent THREE BLOODY HOURS sweating my brains out at the laundromat.
It's a very humid, still 93 degrees out today.
Of course it is.
Even in the best if circumstances, I do not enjoy doing laundry.
Perspiring in a steamy laundromat is a completely unacceptable way to spend a Sunday morning.
Tell me again why I came back here?

Oh, now I remember...
It's this guy...
Mr Marvelous, the apple of my eye.
Herman is painting his 3 season room windowsills after having new windows installed.
His place looks great.
Full disclosure...it's all his girlfriends doing. 
But, that's ok....at least it's happening.
It's nice for me to think of him living with someone who cares enough to respect his property.
And him.
Especially him.

Ozzie came to spend the day here so he wouldn't be in the way.
Or get covered with paint.
Or who knows what else?
After the grueling laundry outing, I'm so happy to have Ozzie here for a visit.
He's the happiest pup I've ever met....
And he is so enthusiastic about loving me!
He's irresistible. 
Uh oh....
Don't worry Frannie...it's just a visit.
You're still my best girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.