Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Road to Round Rock

I got home last night, and was in the studio by 10am this morning.
I should have cleaned the house, but I didn't wanna.
(Dusty has taken on a whole new meaning)

Instead, I loaded my Road to Round Rock flimsy and got busy.
This was a quilt along that Judy Laquidera hosted about a year ago.

I missed Lola.
A lot.
I decided over the winter to make myself try to like pantos.
It's so much quicker than FMQ...so I want to use it on some quilts.
The panto is called ground cover. 
I used QD Blend do it would be light. 
Teal SoFine thread with magna glides in cream.
The quilt is all trimmed and sitting in the awaiting binding pile.
Let's see how long it lingers there before it's usable....
There are 6 other quilts in that pile, so at least it's not lonely!
I think Lola missed me, too.
She was very agreeable..not one break and the stitches look great.
No studio tomorrow...it's my first time at Francis House since January.
I've missed that place, and my friends there. 

Hope it was a good day for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.