Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedding dress fitting

I had a busy day today.
No quilting...poo!
I worked out with Robert, Sams Club, car wash, Wegmans, stopped to check out the new yoga studio, dropped off $ to susan, bank, Macy's, and 3 loads of laundry.
I also took Frannie for a walk/run.
The sun was out! Yay!

I'm heading to NJ this weekend for Kelly's first wedding gown fitting.
I need to be in serious mother of the bride mode.
She's a gorgeous girl, and that dress has to fit her perfectly.
I can be pretty assertive.
Especially when it comes to my babies. .

In 57 days, we will be in Abaco watching she & Jeff take their vows.
I hope I can get through it becoming a blubbering idiot!
That, my friends, is a pipe dream.
My only daughter, my beautiful baby girl, my Tootsie, is getting married.
Chances are, I'll need to be medicated.

My sister is meeting me in NJ so I won't be alone in the hotel.
Murray is staying home to golf, I mean take care of Frannie.
I'm a big wimp about hotels...having Meem with me will help me relax.
We always have lotsa laughs and I haven't seen her as much as I usually do this winter.

For my convenience, I'm linking to Toots wedding site link....
I'm sick of searching my emails looking for it.

http://gallofazio.ourwedding.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.