Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The good, the bad and the ugly with a side of happy & heartwarming

I think the fever is gone (GOOD), but this is the longest headache I have ever had (BAD).
And, just because I am the luckiest girl in the world, I'm getting a HUGE fever blister on my lower lip (UGLY).

My Tootsie was in California for the wedding of her HS friend (HAPPY).
She's staying with her friend Hannah, another childhood buddy.
I would like Hanny to marry my godson, Scott.
While I realize this is unlikely, as long as they are both single, I shall continue to wish.
There is no harm in wishing.
Wishing is good.
And you never know.
I am clearly wackadoodle.

This pic came on my celly last evening and cheered me (HEARTWARMING).
How gorgeous are they?
I remember when they were in 2nd grade.
I think it was last week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.