Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Toots!

Oh happy day!
It's my baby girls birthday!
Isn't she beautiful??


so sweet...
and so loved...
the best big sister...

to her 'little' brothers...


                                                             

                                                               
gorgeous and smart, too...

                                                 
always hardworking and sometimes fierce...
                                 
so many friends...

she may be small, but we couldn't be 'us' without her...


she always brings the fun...


my first born...
my only daughter...
a piece of my heart...
so cute & irresistible...
my little ball of energy...
so full of love...
my tootsie...
a joy in my life...
i'm so proud of all you are...

i thank God everyday for trusting me with her heart.

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, KELLY!

i hope you can always feel how very much i love you.

*always follow your heart cause your heart always knows the way*




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.