Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!


19 years ago today, God sent me a surprise....

                                                        & what a great surprise it was...
                                                                         my baby...
the apple of my eye...
                                               
                                                              a blessing in my life...
                                                 
                                          so much fun in 19 years...
                                           
                                          there was baseball...
                                                               
                                          & lots of footy...


                                                 the pair was now a trio...

and so it was...

from this...
                                                                     to this...

and every second in between...it's been a great ride!

my jimmy...
my baby...
a piece of my heart...
you make me smile...
& laugh...
you care for me...
& understand...
you inspire me...
you keep me on my toes...
& keep me guessing...
you keep me going...
you are just beginning...
with still so much ahead...

i can't wait to see what life holds for you.

i'm so, so proud to be your mom.
you are a joy in my life.

i hope you can always feel how very much i love you.

"HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUGGY!"

*you'll always be my baby*





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.