Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a week with Claire...

Each new day is another chance to change your life...
This is where I've been the last week...
visiting Claire Ella, Jeannine and Josh.
In their nice, new home in northern California.
They have great shopping....
It's convenient to get to San Francisco.  Which, by the way, is a GREAT city!
The Redwood Forest was so cool.....


 Its so hard to believe nature's beauty sometimes...
There is a nearby ranch with a petting zoo that Claire LOVED!

And, of course, some quilty shopping for me....
When you are able to stay in the home, you really feel a part of a child's life....
Thanks Jeannine, Josh and Claire for a great week.
Your gorgeous family has touched my heart.
I'm honored to have share in your happiness.
I miss you guys already!  XOXO

Even though I'm sad it's over, I feel so lucky to have been able to spend a week with Jeannine and her adorable family.
And even luckier that it was in such a great part of the country.
I'm going back there with Murray, for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.