Monday, July 4, 2016

Hens Night & Nugget

No quilts in this post. 

I went with Susan to NYC to celebrate her future daughter in law, Michelle. 
The city is really spectacular. 
I had t been in quite a while. 
We had a bite at the Rte 66 diner....
I thought of mom winning on Regis with #66. 
The night had a 70s theme.
They had a company come in and we acted out parts. 
Susan was a florist & I was a 'Carol Brady'.
The bride and her Grandmother, Judy. 
Nancy. Susan & Alex. 
The bride with 2 of her Australian buddies. 
Table shot at dinner...MIUSA. 
Nancy, Susan, Miss Mary & me. 
Blue eyeshadow...looking scary. 
Sunday morning, we walked off the party. 
Central Park. 
Horse drawn buggy...PURPLE!
Columbus Circle
Then a lovely & delish brunch at Nancy & Michaels. 
No pics, but they have a delightful place and are great cooks.

The wedding is next weekend at the newly renovated Hotel Syracuse. 
I had a great time. 

On the 4th, I got to celebrate with my Nugget. 
She has no idea how happy she makes me.
She's rolling over at 3 months...yikes!
Here's a video..
And loves to eat. 
She's just perfectly adorable. 
I love being with her. 

I'm trying to motivate myself to hit the studio. 
It's hard when the weather is so nice.
It's freezing down there as the air conditioning is on.
Basement studios are poopy, especially in the summer. 

Kindness folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.