Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The return of Barbgello

Barbgello is back!
Only this time, she's hanging in a museum in Allentown!
Here's a picture of Barb, and her Barbgello. 
I got credit on the write up. 
Tim says this makes me famous. 
I see so many longarmers get furious when their clients don't give them credit for thier work at shows and exhibits. 
I never have had that problem. 
I only quilt for friends, cause I'm lazy. 
And I wouldn't care if I didn't get mentioned, cause for me, it's about enjoying the process. 
But, I must admit, it does make me feel good that my friend acknowledged my small part in this beauty. 
Congratulations, Barb!

After MANY practice pieces, I've loaded my #quiltsforpulse quilt onto Lola-baby.
Lola has been a very good girl, I think she's happy I'm here. 
Hoping to get my mojo back....the summer is hard cause I'm here with my peeps. 
And it's nice out. 
And I'm a Mayzee.
Excuses...I'm full of them. 

Remember Kindness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.