Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Aunt MJ is 80

We spent the weekend in NY/NJ.
Friday night, Murray, Kelly, Jimmy & I went to the Yankee/RedSox game. 
It was so hot.
And the Yankees lost. 
Jim got on the Jumbotron.
It is now officially the Jimbotron. 

Saturday, we celebrated aunt MaryJanes 80th birthday at the Brownstone in Paterson. 
The venue was beautiful.
The food delish. 
It's hard to believe that RHONJ people run this.

But the best part was seeing family. 
Mary Jane is Mimi's godmother. 
She still keeps in touch with friends from the 6th grade.
Her grandkids & great neices & nephews.
Jimmy, Claire & Kelly
I love all my cousins, but Jeanne is my favorite. 
A group shot.
I thought of my mom & dad a lot.
They would've been so happy to feel so much family love. 
I think they were watching, smiling from heaven. 

My aunt is rocking 80. 
She looks great, has a loving & devoted family.
And, she's managed to stay hip and fun. 
Good for her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MARY JANE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.