Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sisters

My sisters came to meet my Nugget. 
First, Mimi & Ms Pat...
When we weren't admiring Sweet Avy, we were overeating, playing cards and laughing. 
I talked them into staying weekend to enjoy Balloonfest. 
We were Balloonatics!

Then, Patty, Bruce, Jeannine & Claire came to Syracuse. 
This was the first time Claire came to my NY house. 
I loved having her here. 
She was mad for Alvin. 
And Alvin was happy to be the object of her affection. 

We went to the zoo...
If you ever find yourself in the Cuse, we have a great zoo.

But this was my favorite moment. 
Just melted my heart. 

Jimmy was home, I enjoyed seeing him visit with them all. 
Now that he's an official bartender, the libations are fab!
I'm the luckiest. 

I returned to Francis House today. 
It was exhausting, but I love my work there. 
They welcomed me back so warmly. 
It's nice to be missed. 

Next up....quilting my #quiltsforpulse project. 
But first, a bit of time to recover from all the fun. 

Kindness is always the best choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.