Friday, December 27, 2013

Winding down...

After a nice OTD last night at Asti Cafe, I had a sleepless night.
Ugh.
Today, I took Tootsie for a mani pedi and then to the airport.
It's also Moms birthday.
I think she would've been 95.
Sad...
Sad...
Sad...

The kids gave me I giftie to Mission Rose for Christmas.
Mission Rose is right by the airport.
There was nothing else to do but indulge in a little retail therapy.


Who can resist B&W with Chartreusse?
Not this gal.
My blue batiks were dangerously low.
My dark purple yardage practically non existent.
Well, dangerous and non existent are relative terms.
But I will be heading south soon & I hope lotsa sewing will ensue down there. 

Thanks for the therapy, kids!
Especially John, who braved the quilt shop biddies and actually bought the giftie.
I love you 3 immensely.
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.