Saturday, December 14, 2013

Facebook Quilting

I've recently discovered there are Quilty groups on Facebook.
(I love the blogger autocorrect, I just typed faceplace and it told me!
Too bad there's no auto correct in my brain.)
So...of course I joined a few if them just because I love any Quilty eye candy.
How awesome to have quilt pictures in my newsfeed.
But, I got to tell you....
I love it!
It's way more than eye candy. 
It's full of newbies.
I love newbies and their fresh take on things.
They ask questions about Quilty stuff.
Sometimes I learn new things.
Sometimes I answer & feel smart.
(I'm honestly shocked how much I've learned, through osmosis, about quilting)
No one is putting up political, perverted or whiny posts.
It's great!
If you enjoy social media, search quilt.
You'll be glad you did!

This has been a public service announcement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.