Friday, December 6, 2013

Look who Murray found

Murray had a stuffy Holiday affair at a local bank after work on Wednesday. 
I wasn't invited.
Even if I was invited, I was too tired from my FH morning to mingle and be charming. 
(those of you who REALLY know me, know that charming is not my forte)
Apparently, Sr Colette has more energy & charm than I do.
And, I gotta say, that woman LOVES parties.
Charming is her specialty.
Unless there is work to be done...then slave driving is her specialty. 
This woman could get work out of a corpse & money out of a rock!
I guess that's why she's been so successful at FH.

No one knows exactly how old she is, but she's well into her 70s.
She still rollerblades, exercises regularly, plays the piano and acts in the St Francis charity shows and runs FH like a clock. 
She's hilarious!
Who knows what else she does!?!
But she is an inspiration, for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.