Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Love


They were here together!  BLISS!
These 2 are pretty sweet, too.
This guy was festive!
Lots of wine, some Jack & B&B.  I hope no one looks in my recycling bin tomorrow!

The Clinton Square skate tradition continues...although the frigid temps mixed with hangovers effected our ice time.
Oh, how I adore these 3.  How they love each other makes my heart go pitter patter.
A hubs worth keeping and 3 awesome kids...fur babies to love...a warm house, good health and all my extended family and friends.  
My heart is full.
God bless you & yours, today & always.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
















1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family Meg! May the Lord continue to bless each and every one of you.

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.