Friday, December 20, 2013

INFJ

It's my personality type.
I took a test.
Actually 3 different tests cause I wanted to be sure. 
Same answer 3 times. 
Yup, there's a pretty good good chance I'm an INFJ.

You won't believe this, but this is most uncommon of the personality types. 
(Or maybe you would believe it)
Only 1% of the people have it.
I guess that means that I am weird. 
I always knew I was weird. 
But at least now I can blame INFJ.

Actually, when I read the description, it's pretty freaky how accurate it is. 

Famous INFJs:
Nathan, prophet of Israel
Aristophanes
Chaucer
Goethe
Robert Burns, Scottish poet
U.S. Presidents:
Martin Van Buren
James Earl "Jimmy" Carter
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Fanny Crosby, (blind) hymnist
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Fred McMurray (My Three Sons)
Shirley Temple Black, child actor, ambassador
Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, martyr
James Reston, newspaper reporter
Shirley MacLaine (Sweet Charity, ...)
Piers Anthony, author ("Xanth" series)
Michael Landon (Little House on the Prairie)
Tom Selleck
John Katz, critic, author
Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul and Mary)
U. S. Senator Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL)
Billy Crystal
Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury)
Nelson Mandela
Mel Gibson
Carrie Fisher
Nicole Kidman
Jerry Seinfeld
Jamie Foxx
Sela Ward
Mark Harmon
Gary Dourdan
Marg Helgaberger
Evangeline Lilly
Tori May

Magnum & Jamie ...swoon.
Ari, Jerry, Garry & Billy...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
Robert Burns, Chaucer &Goethe...huh?
Mama T, MLKJ and Madiba...Wow!
Looks like I'm in good company.

My Murray took it, too.
But he's taken it before at work.
I'm going to analyze him next. 
I bet he'll be so happy to hear what I have to say when he gets home. 

If you google free personality test, you can take one, too.
If you do...let me know what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.