Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back at it

I decided to get over myself and hit the studio.
I miss my craft and am not happy when I'm away from it for too long. 
If I see a mouse, I'll just run upstairs. 
Actually, I'd probably scream and stand on the nearest chair, crying, until Murray gets home. 
Wimp.

I was in beast mode today.
I did a loose meander on TWO black, white & yellow bento boxes. 
Then I finished piecing this Eleanor Burns pinwheel wall hanging. 
Susan wanted me to teach a beginning quilting class at her shop. 
I thought this might be a good project, but it's too hard for beginners. 
But I'll like to have it or patriotic holidays anyway. 
I'll have to figure something else out for the class. 
Maybe a churn dash ....  We shall see. 
I also sewed a few more colored bentos for the next round. 
I'm pretty sure I won't be doing anymore bento boxes for a while after all these are done. 
Especially black and white ones!

It was fun to get back to creating.
I'm so glad I got over myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.