Sunday, September 15, 2013

A finished quilt

News flash!
A minor miracle has occurred. 
I have finished binding quilt almost one week before I need it.
If you know me, you understand the significance. 
I am not fond of binding quilts. 
Actually, I hate it. 
I am usually binding them in the car on the way to the party!
I have even given one half done and had to take it home to finish. 
I never said I was classy. 
Just a simple bento box in black, white & yellow. 
Loose meander..Hobbs 80/20. 
45x60...lap size.
I have another similar one, pieced & quilted, but it's not bound. 
I'm in the midst of a bento box marathon.
I have 6 more to go.
For some seriously special ladies & one for charity.
This is finish number 1 in the series. 
It was fun photographing it. 
I hope she likes it. 
Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.