Wednesday, August 21, 2013

QADD

Quilters Attention Deficit Disorder
I have it. 

I'm all over the place.
There's this...which is a huge undertaking that I hope to actually finish this year. 
This delicious combo I made....which is tempting me to start yet again...
This repair...if it wasn't Ozzie, I'd be really mad. 
I'm still pretty peeved this happened, tho.
All these bindings....ugh, I do NOT enjoy binding quilts.
Flimsies everywhere waiting for Lola-fication...
One is not even mine...but it's calling for custom.
Scary shit!
We shall not bring up these....
Or these...
And that's not all, but I'm tired of taking pictures. 
Maybe this post should be called 'True Confessions.'
Seems I'm always distracted by something....a new fabric combo, a new pattern, new technique. 

This condition could also be called a lack of self discipline, but QADD makes me feel like its not my fault. 
On a positive note, I have not bought much fabric this year. 
Much being a relative term, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.