Sunday, August 4, 2013

Meeting Sophia

Murray and I hopped in the car yesterday very early in the morning. 
We were on our way to NJ to meet Sophia at Kellys house. 
We round tripped it...yawn.
She's so teensy.
She's quiet, but playful.
Friendly and curious and sweet. 
Did I mention that she is microscopic?
I'm used to Frannie.
Or at least Alvin. 
Sophie is not near as big as either of them. 
Murray watched golf on TV and did some work. 
I went with Kelly & her friend Jamie to take Sophie to the vet for her boosters. 
She was very tired & sore after the vet. 
She is a drama queen...yelping really loud when you touched her back. 
We knew she was ok cause when she was outside & saw another dog, she was temporarily cured. 
I think she likes the quilt I made for her. 
But not as much as she likes Kelly. 
Toots is going to sleep with her quilt a few days so it smells like her. 
It will be more soothing for Sophie if it reminds her of Tootsie. 

Kelly made me a Bellini and we ordered take out pizza. 
There is no where on earth like north jersey for pizza. 
Delish!

It was a nice day...even though it was lots driving. 
I'm glad we went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.