Thursday, November 12, 2015

Brrrrrrrr

Home again
Home again
Jiggedy jig. 
What is that from anyway?

The only good thing about leaving this...
Is this...
And I'll see my loves...K,J,J & J. 

We had a nice week+ together, my Murray & me. 
Murray golfed EVERY SINGLE DAY, which kept him happy. 
Lucky for me, this hot granny came to keep me company. 
We did lotsa chatting, shopping, decorating, eating and wine drinking. 
We walked a bit, too.
The weather couldn't have been more perfect. 
The last night, we got our Art on. 
Wine & Canvas at FMBrew. 
Move over, Leonardo!
S&M are on the scene. 

The Nadeaus are always a delight. 
I swear Mike was there, too. 
But he was golfing with my Mur.
And buying dinner. 
Obvi, too busy for photos. 

BTW, I'm freezing. 

***kindness***








No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.