Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Binding Quilts & Family Madness

Yesterday, I got my hairs did. 
In the words of my crazy mom, this was a corporal work of mercy. 
I feel much better now. 

Today, it was very cold out. 
I stayed in & got 3 quilts bound, which can only be done if you don't have to get dressed all day. 
Full disclosure... I am still in my PJs & it is 5:30pm. 
No sense dirtying any clothes at this late date. 
Anyhoo, they are Christmas quilts.
Binding is torture for me. 
Life would be infinitely better if one of my quilts magically bound itself every time I poured a glass of vino. 
Clearly, God is not a quilter. 

In other news, J&J had a sonogram of our little Nugget today. 
John told me they saw her yawn!!!
Why are Maizee's not invited to obstetrician appointments?
Don't they know I'd love it?

I have decided I will make a churn dash quilt from my Houston purchases for her. 
I think I need at least one more pink & one more neutral. 
Guess I'll have to go shopping. 
Or, I could probably find something in the stasheroo. 
Stay tuned. 

Some not so happy news...my FIL is supposed to come home from the hospital today.
This is very worrisome for us. 
He is starting hospice care & my MIL is responsible for most of his care. 
It's a struggle to get old people to be reasonable. 
Please pray for them. 

***spread kindness like confetti***

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.