Thursday, November 19, 2015

Another Day

Can you believe that Murray said the sonogram pic of my Nugget was creepy?
That's the most offensive thing he's ever said. 
I'm still deciding if I can stay married to him.  

To relieve myself of dark thoughts regarding my hubs, I decided to quilt up a flimsy I made in Florida. 
It's uber girly, wildly colored & pieced, &, best of all, made entirely from my stash!
I plan to snuggle my Nuggs under it. 
Hopefully, a lot. 
I did hearts & daisies allover. 
Lightweight batting so after a washing, it shall be perfectly soft and yummy.
With my stitch regulator in a mood, I've been forced to stitch on the fly. 
It's so much better, easier to move the head gives me nicer curves and less fatigue. 
And with all the practice, my stitch length is even relatively consistent. 
It's also forcing me to slow down some, which is good, too.
Even after I resolve her issues, Lola & I will be non regulated most of the time. 
It's just better. 

I took Frannie to Dr Stacey this morning. 
It was time for her 6 month blood work.
And she looks skinny since I got home & is limping pretty bad in the early morning & evenings. 
She's lost 5 pounds!
Stacey said not to panic, that she's not too skinny and actually less weight is better for her arthritis. 
I can't remember the last time she weighed less than 70 pounds. 
She also gave me a script for her pain in the evenings. 
After her blood work comes back, I'll fill the script. 
I'm hoping the warmer weather after Christmas will get my girl feeling better. 
When we got home from seeing Stacey, she ate her breakfast & took to her bed. 
And that's where she's been all day. 
Poor Baby....see her booboo?
Of course, she was delightful & cooperative (sorta) at the vet. 
She tried to hide under my chair, but gave in quickly and only wimpered a little when her hips were examined. 
That makes it even more sad.

***kindness***

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.