Friday, February 7, 2014

Well...

I know....I've been a bad blogger.
In my defense, I've had my sister here with me.
We shopped, discussed decor, over ate, floated & had a nice relaxing visit.
We even got to play liver when neighboring sister (who shall be referred to as NS going forward) visited. 
We attended NS's Superbowl party in her neck of the woods.
I got these 2 friends on an art walk while up her way.
Dos pelicanos.
I'm considering names....stay tuned.

Murray made a brief appearance, too.
He played some golf & tried to relax.
It's hard to be Murray.
Especially in a house that needs a lot of attention with a b****y wife (me).

Everyone is gone now.
***sniff***
It's just me and the Chooch again.
& our 2 nameless avian friends.
As you can clearly see, Frannie is the picture of enthusiasm.
I do think she misses the company...but this is the old girl's new normal.
I like to think she is just enjoying her retirement.

I'm already a bit lonesome.
I hit the studio for a bit of fun to cheer myself.
There was minimal sewing during the visits.
Please note the threads adorning my ham hock.
There are many more on my shirt and a few on the soles of my sock.
It does feel good to have threads on my clothes, again.

After a spin on my new bike, I hope to head back up to my happy spot.
I see a finished flimsie in my near future.





1 comment:

  1. Meg, you might want to investigate and see if there is a local or close quilt guild. Find a local quilt shop, maybe take a class and meet some of the locals..

    Maybe join the local Y or something and take a YOGA class or something fun...

    :)
    kathi

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.