Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day

My Valentine was supposed to arrive tonight.
Mother Nature had other ideas.
The entire east coast is experiencing a blizzard.
Flights are canceled and rebooking is impossible.

The weather here is delicious...although I think it's the only nice weather in the USA.
Well, it's probably nice in SoCal...it's always nice there.

My world is making me feel blessed with temps in the mid 60s with lotsa sunshine.
It is going into the 40s tonight.
Good thing I've got quilts coming out my a$$.
I guess I can't complain....
I've got my furry, four legged Valentine.
I love that nutty dog.
I think we will go to the dog beach tomorrow for VDay.
I may even pack her some turkey for a treat.

My furry, two legged Valentine will be here in 2 weeks.
It will be good to see him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.