Friday, February 14, 2014

VDay with Frannie

There's a dog beach in Lovers Key.
I've been wanting to take Frannie there.
But she can be bitchy.
And she is old.
Since today was already somewhat ruined by Murray's absence, I decided to try it.
After all, what did I have to lose?
We set off before lunch.
A pee, immediately upon arrival.
Some exploring.
A dip....
She couldn't have had more fun.
Running with a younger crowd.
Making friends.
She was fetching like a pup!
Other owners were playing fetch...Frannie was leaping & jumping & beating those younger dogs to the ball.
I still can't believe what a social butterfly she was at the dog beach!
We stopped in Fort Myers Beach for a walk on the way home.
Dogs are allowed, but need a leash. 
She didn't mind.
We found a starfish on our walk. 
It was still alive so I threw it back. 
That's the 3rd live starfish I've saved. 
I hope I find one I can keep someday.
Then we sat in the sun for a bit.
I do believe Frannie is a beach bum!
Who wouldn't love it here?
We're home now...and she's pooped.
She was snoring so loud in the backseat of the car, I heard her over the open windows!
I'm so glad to know I have an always available beach buddy.
BEST.
DOG.
EVER.
PERIOD.










No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.