Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm still alive

'Save some time to dream,
 Save some time for yourself,
 Don't let you time slip away, 
 Or be stolen by somebody else.'  J.M.

Can you tell I've been waiting on repairmen & deliveries a lot lately?

I have to admit I've been lazy in my creating.
I've been here over a month...and all I have to show is....
A BQ4 flimsy...in my defense, it's a whopper.
A pile of squaring up shreds...
And a basket ready for assembly tonight at Melissa's sew in.
This is for a block swap for the Quilt Lovers Hangout Girls Night Out.

I have several 'underway' projects that I could've photographed, but I'll wait til they look like something.
I think 'underway' is much more pleasant than saying UFO.
'Unfinished' is such an ugly word, don't you agree?














2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree, unfinished is an ugly word. I personally prefer, 'in progress'. Sorta makes it sound like you are still working on it ,even when maybe you aren't.

    Barb K

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.