Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sophia's Quilt

I have a new grand dog. 
Her name is Sophia. 
I haven't met her in person yet.
She's half Pomeranian/half Chihuahua. 

Today, I made a quilt for her. 
I used a few dog print FQs I had in my stash and did a Chevron design on the front.
More HST binge...soon I shall be sick of them.
But right now, I just can't get enough. 
As you can see, I trimmed it in pink so everyone will know she's a girl. 
I also wrote her name on it in thread with Lola-baby. 


And I used a cute & girly owl fabric on the back. 
I hope Kelly & Jeff, and especially Sophia, like it. 

Sometimes it's nice to make a simple quilt that can be completed in just one day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.