Saturday, July 6, 2013

Golf today

Ugh....
😤
Murray had no one to golf with him today. 
I had a choice....go with him or put up with his boredom. 
I put on my big girl panties and went. 
I really didn't want to go, but it wasn't THAT bad. 
It wasn't good, either. 
We walked 9, not awful.
I saw a sweet mama doe and 2 darling fawns.😍
And lotsa purty birds. 
I got some exercise and sun. 🌞
It was HOT. 😓
And my shoulders hurt. 😰
I NEVER COMPLAINED ONCE.😜
And I really wanted to...I was sweating.
Ick!

After, we sat on the deck and I ate a nice watermelon feta salad.🍴
I have admit that the food is good there. 
It should be since we pay and arm & a leg for membership. 💲

Bonus....now he can't balk at taking me to jazzfest tonight to hear the Brubaker Bros. 
a reward for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.