Sunday, May 29, 2016

Visitors

I had visitors for the DWTS finale. 
These are my texting friends for the show. 
We may look a bit strange here, but we're not. 
Only I am strange. 
These 2 were victims. 
And good sports. 
We had a great time until Nyles won. 
That was a travesty. 
Paige was SO MUCH BETTER. 
And not arrogant. 
Thankfully by the time the winner was announced, I was in the bag. 
We are going to continue the texting for Americas Got Talent. 
I love Nick Cannon. 

While they were here, I got my hairs did. 
I found a great colorist down here...FINALLY. 
Raquel is as good as Aurelia. 
I'm set for hair color. 

We did a lot of card playing.
And drinking.
And floating. 
And eating. 
I needed the company more than I realized. 
Twas fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.