Sunday, May 1, 2016

Visit

In October, I ran into my old friend Gaily in Houston. 
She came to visit me this weekend!
It was really fun. 
I want to go visit her in Las Cruces.
I've never been there.
The moment I picked her up, it was like we were still living in A2.
We gabbed incessantly, drank lotsa wine, shopped a lot, did some quilt planning and Gail even took Lolita for a spin. 
She's a natural!
She made this flimsy in a scrap class and brought it along to try the longarm. 
She needed room in her suitcase for purchases so she left this quilt with me 
After I bind it, I will bring it north for Murray's Honor Flight quilt effort. 

We were so busy catching up, solving world problems and just having fun, I forgot to take more pictures. 
I took Gail to the airport this morning. 
Twas fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.