Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beach day

Frannie lost her brother last week. 
We will miss our big, yellow Bus.
I swear she knew it..but that's a different story. 
A story no one would believe, so I'll keep it to myself. 

This makes my girl the last of the puppies I found homes for all those years ago.
.😔😖😩
I appreciate this girl so much, she's my bestie. 
So, for Mothers Day, we went to the beach. 
We stayed all day (2:30-8:30)
We swam together, walked and chilled. 
She's a bit slow, but that's ok. 
So am I. 
We had a great day. 
Here are a few pics....
How I love this beautiful dog.
Her heart is huge.
Especially for me. 

After our swim. 
Resting
I love how she digs herself a hole to lie in.
More rest..after all, we're seniors. 
She's the only member of my family that will happily vegetate on the beach with me. 
The sunset was perfection...
Of course it was...our Bussie sent it to us. 

What would I do without her?
I love my Choochie.






1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Buster. It makes me cry.
    And I would believe the story about how Frannie knows he is gone, dog lovers are like that.
    love to you & Mimi.
    BK

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.