Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trip Around the World Quilts

I may or may not have overbought fabric for my Nugget's quilts. 
So, I made a couple of baby trips...
I mean, what else could I do?
Who doesn't love a trip around the world?
Quick to piece, fun to make and cute as can be!

One is a giftie for a Florida grandma to be. 

Hope she likes it. 

The other will live here and wait for my Nugget to visit. 
They are slightly different....Mimi & Terry helped me choose which to gift. 
Only the giftie is bound....
Where is that bloody binding fairy anyway?

Flamingo backing....be still my heart. 
Have I ever shared my love a tastefully tacky flamingos?
This is Philomena.
She lives on my lanai. 
But, I digress. 
As usual.

Kindness, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.