Monday, January 11, 2016

Today

I'm sad about David Bowie. 
He was such a talent. 
And a hunk. 
'Detach from station and may Gods love be wth you.'

I've been awaiting the arrival of 2 measly squares of whale toss fabric to finish the last Nugget flimsy. 
I must say all this pink does get tedious. 
So, while I was waiting, I decided to sew with some color. 
Here's what that looks like. 
Yep, I'd say that's a lot of color. 
I love a lot of color. 
I'm working on a fun name for this future flimsy.

And, late this afternoon, my whale toss fabric arrived. 
I wasn't sure I'd ordered the right fabric. 
Luckily, I had. 
Things are working out. 

Look!
Frannie already loves our Nugget. 
She climbed the stairs tonight, which ain't easy for her. 
Just to set some love on Nuggets flimsy. 
I love my Frannie. 

Then, I got this awesome text pic from California. 
Hannah & Darren got their quilt today. 
A good Quilty day!  

Kindness folks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.