Saturday, January 2, 2016

Progress

The Martians (Murray & Jim) arrived home just before noon. 
They had a great time. 
A victory for UofM put them in good cheer. 
It was thier first bowl game.
They were here long enough to eat a sandwich and went golfing. 
Papa Martian leaves tomorrow night. 
Baby Martian stays a while longer. 
They're trying to get as much golf in as humanly possible. 
After Papa leaves, Baby will need to switch gears and become a beach bum. 
I think this transition should be a cinch for him. 

Here's what happened in Venus (my world) today.
I added some more detail to Manatee Mangrove. 
Did I mention that fusible appliqué is tedious?

And I finished constructing this quilt.
I must've cut some pieces wrong cause this is the most poorly constructed quilt I've made in a very long time. 
But, I made it work...
Who could toss this fabric.
Not me. 
I bet I'll learn a lot when I load this puppy to longarm.
Super puffy batt should help a bit. 

Back to my regular walking only 4 days & I feel so much better!
I love it here. 

Tonight we're hitting SkipOne. 
Best fish fry in FM. 

Kindness folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.