Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day 2016

Venus & Mars
That's men & women. 
Phil & Jimmy were pumped to attend the Citrus Bowl & see UofM play. 
They love UofM football. 
I think it's cause we lived in Ann Arbor for 17 years. 
Jimmy was born there, a true Michigander. 
They even borrowed jerseys from Herman. 

I was content to stay in my paradise with Frannie & sew all day. 
How long does it take me to mess up a studio?
Minutes. 
It was neat & tidy when I got back.
Swear to God.
worked a bit on Manatee Mangrove. 
Fusible Appliqué is tedious. 
And I made up these blocks.
Can you guess who this is for?

Last night, New Years Eve, Murray, Jim, Mimi, George and I headed to FMB to watch the last sunset of 2015. 
Mike & Sherry told us about the Outrigger.
It's now Murray's favorite. 
Can't blame him, it is beautiful. 
I had a mudslide. 
Then we came back home and ate Mimi's ala King and played cards. 
Well, Jim, Mimi & I played cards. 
Murray & George watched football. 
Murray & I made it to midnight!
We have no flutes here in paradise. 
Gasp!
But we made do with martini glasses. 
We had LaMarca Prosecco...get some. 

It's so nice to have my Murray and Jim here with me. 
Well, they're not actually here right now. 
But they'll be back tomorrow. 

I haven't forgotten about my 2016 word. 
I'm still pondering. 

If nothing else, let's make kindness a priority in 2016. 
It really helps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.