Thursday, December 10, 2015

The cat's away...

 Murray has gone to San Antonio on 'business'.
Since when do you need golf stuff for business?
Initially, I was invited. 
Then, suddenly, I was not. 
Golf.
It's warm in San Antonio.
It is not warm here. 
I'm pouting.
I might even be a little pissed. 
I do, however, realize that I will be in warmth all winter.
And he will not. 
So, I'm moving on.

I got up at the crack and finished the tree...
It looks better at night. 
And the nativity
And a few other minor Yuletide embellishments. 
I changed the sheets & the quilt, vacuumed & straightened up. 
And, in the spirit of the season, Alvin left me a gift. 
I dealt with that, too. 
Why does he think he can lay next to me, purring, after he has caused me to deal with such vile excretions?
I still have menu planning & wrapping, but not this weekend. 

Here's how this mouse will play...
(Did I just refer to myself as a mouse?)

I've set up some rendezvousing with girlfriends.
And, Herman turns 29.
And I'll have lotsa time to sew. 
Or excercise.
Or read.
Or watch movies.
Or nap.
Maybe I'll even remember to take a pic or 2. 
Who knows?

Kindness, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.