Saturday, December 12, 2015

Amusement

Today I was at Hens & Chicks, which is a baby boutique here in Syracuse. 
It's adorable, and the carry the same line of cribs that we bought for the Nugg.
So, I went to check out the quality. 
Thankfully, I was very pleased. 

I was really enjoying the shop.
Everything was beautiful in there. 
And expensive. 
I scored these swaddles.
They screamed Princess to me. 
And swaddles are all the rage now. 
And Jenn doesn't have any yet. 

Well, anyway, on to the humor. 
Or what I found humorous, anyway. 
There was a nice salesgirl in the shop. 
You could tell she really enjoyed working there. 
She followed me around and answered all my questions. 
And not in a bothersome way. 
I was talking to her about the new craze in cloth diapers. 
She was a wealth of information.
Telling me it's not only cheaper, but better for the baby as well as the environment. 
How not only is there less waste, but you can reuse them from child to child. 
Or resell them, would I like to see the ones they have for resale?
And they're so much cuter than the plastic diapers.
Did I know how many chemicals they put in disposable diapers?
You should never let your children come in contact with altered or artificial substances of any kind!
She never lets her 2 kids near anything altered, artificial or not marked organic. 
And she stood in front me, saying this while sporting hot pink & neon green hair!
I'm pretty sure that is altered. 
And not organic. 
It was so hard not to laugh out loud!
But she really was a nice kid, so I held it in, bought the swaddles & left. 
My next stop was Petco, right next door. 
I laughed my ass off the whole time I was in there. 
Pretty sure I'm on the weirdo list at Petco now. 
Who am I kidding?  
Im on the regional weirdo list.

Tonight is out to dinner for Johns birthday. 
John, Jenn, Sue, me and Nugget, of course!
Murray is 'working' in San Antonio.
Where it is warm. 
I hate Murray right now. 
Theyre coming here first to pick me up.
I'm making him bacon wrapped scallops, his favorite.
And I got him a bottle of his favorite whiskey.
I can't believe he's 29.
And about to become a dad. 
Yikes!

Remember the Kindness!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.