Friday, December 18, 2015

Most Fascinating

Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner is Barbara's pick as most fascinating of 2015. 
Ugh!
I predicted this, hoping I would be wrong. 
Sadly, I wasn't wrong. 

I'd hoped that we saw the error when she received that ESPN courage award. 
The public outcry was huge. 
But, no.
She gets most fascinating. 
And more publicity.  

I'd blame old Babs aging for this lapse in judgement, but I can't. 
It's what's wrong with us today. 
And I'm not talking about GLBT.
I'm fine with whatever anyone wants to do with thier life. 
Jenner is totally in it for the publicity, adulation & money. 
For Pete's sake, she lived with the Kardashians for 24 years. 
How much more commercial can one be?

I'm all for dressing however she wants. 
I'm not for her acting like she's doing it in the name of equality. 
Hers is a life of privilege.
Those struggling in GLBT community are not privileged. 
They are isolated and many are destitute.
Her face is not the face of this cause. 
Nor should it be. 
Please.

This sheds light on Donald lead in the polls.
It's just where we are as a society. 
Completely focused on everything that means nothing. 
We're evolving into idiots. 

That is all...I feel better now. 

I have some quilts to share, but I'm patiently awaiting sun to photograph them. 
Thanks for listening. 

Be kind. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.