Sunday, December 20, 2015

Finally...

LThe sun!
It was windy, but I managed to get shots these 3 quilts. 
2 are bound already. 

This one is for a belated birthday gift.
I pieced in Ft Myers on October.
It's one of my last bento boxes. 
Hope she likes it. 

This one is for some cute newlyweds on thier first Christmas together. 
I had fun quilting this one. 
Again, I hope they like it. 
I still have to bind this puppy.

And this one is for Me!
I love it!
It's purple goodness makes me happy!
Sorry for yelling, but Kaffe and shot cotton...just stop.
I can't even. 
And, this baby is so soft and snuggle before washing.
Imagine after?
Uh Huh.
That's right. 
It will live in Ft Myers.
Unless I can't bear to be without it.
In that case, it will travel with me. 
I am not giving this one away. 
Not even if I get the pouty lip from Kelly. 

Well, if my Nuggs wants it someday, she can probably have it. 

Kindness friends!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.