Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Today

will do anything to avoid curved piecing.
This was how I avoided it yesterday & today.
I'm still deciding about the blue/green fabric I bought for the setting triangles. 
I will sew this puppy together tomorrow.
Maybe.
Stonehenge Fabric by Northcott.
At least, I think it's Northcott. 
I'm sure about the Stonehenge.
Details...I'm not good at them.
The local shop had a Stonehenge event a while back.
Since they went to all that trouble, I felt it was only right that I buy some.
Fabric...it's a problem I have.
Bridget didn't eat her morning chow, which worried me.
And she was trying to eat grass on all 3 of our walks today.
I think she really misses Pat.
And I think she's a grazer, too.
I can't leave her food out all day.
Frannie would gobble it up & we can't have that!
She did eat all her dinner, so I feel a bit better.
She's such a sweetie...so much like Frannie I can't believe it!
Except the food thing...then they're opposites.
Murray is at a big shindig tonight honoring a Syracuse banker.
Herman Boone is the speaker...Remember the Titans.
He's been talking about this all week.
He brought something for him to autograph.
He's such a dork.
Herman got gutters put on his house.
I think he has such a cute house. 
I love that kid.
The paver work is almost done.
Just a few fills and repairs.
Then it gets sealed and I write a big check.
I can't wait for the cage to go up.
But that will be at least a week.
Patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.