Monday, May 5, 2014

Nico de Mayo #6

Mucho things going on this Cinco de Mayo.
Unfortunately, a Margarita is not one of them.
I find drinking alone pathetic.
And sad.
Murray left yesterday...so I am margarita-less this Cinco de Mayo.
But....

The ugly pool project marches on.
Or, more appropriately, creeps along.


I finished these...
To go with these previously constructed items...
A cattywampus sneak peek...
You know what this means, my friends?
The next step is the dreaded curved piecing.
Scary.
I hope to get this prepped for curved sewing tomorrow.
I'd really like to see it done. 
Time will tell.
How much time remains to be seen.
I promised myself I would finish at least 1 of my paper piecing projects before taking another class.
Guess what...there is another class I'm interested in on the 21st.

I started this today...
Which was dumb, cause it's another WIP.
But I didn't want to do the curved piecing.
Or another bento box.
Or my stars around the garden UFO.
Or my marmalade UFO.
Ok, I've got to stop myself.
I'm kinda stuck home with my house guest.
I think she and Frannie are warming up to each other.
Or not.
And last, but certainly not least, HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY to the one and only Nico!
Something about this boy.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.