Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pool

Bridget is settling in.
But when we walk by her house, she stops and it's hard to get her moving.
She really is a sweet dog.
She loved meeting George, Harry & Larry today.
She sat & watched them working almost all day.
She lives with Pat, so I think she misses having a man around. 
Speaking of George, Harry & Larry.....
Wow!
I wonder if George reads my blog...
Cause they went from creeping to sprinting today.
I think there is less than 15% of original deck left to cover. 
He's bringing the new rail tomorrow. 
And he's going to seal it.
Could the end be near?
The cage should be going up, any day now, too.
We've had some heavenly weather this week.
Not a cloud in the sky and low humidity.
I'd have been out there sitting if not for the bugs.
Patience. 
I'm not good at it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.