Friday, June 7, 2013

Wedding week

*Gulp 😳
Wedding week is upon us.
I can hardly believe it's here. 
I've been so busy packing and preparing these last few weeks. 
And wringing my hands and worrying. 😓
Can't forget about the worrying I've done. 
I want Kelly & Jeff's big day to be everything they have dreamed of.
I want everyone to arrive safely and enjoy themselves. 
I want my house sitter to refrain from having a major rager while I'm gone. 😱

Soon my baby girl, my first born, the one and only Toots, will be Mrs. Gallo. 
*sniff *sniff 😧

Jeff is a lucky guy. 
She's a beauty, with so many talents and lotsa love to give. 
And she's lucky, too. 
He's patient and kind and loves her to death. 
They are well suited. 
I'm grateful they have found each other. 😍



Tootsie and her daddy.
I think this was taken last month. 
Wasn't it 1985 about a month ago? 😟

But, really, we all know Jeff's getting the best deal of anyone.
He will have me for a mother-in-law!
*grin 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.