Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Taking quilty precautions

This morning, the plumber was here. 
One of the spigots outside was leaking. 
Thankfully, I caught it early. 
Otherwise, there would have been quite the flood in the basement. 
Lucky.

When he was here, he also checked the other one. 
It's fine, but it's right over the fabric in my studio. 

Uh oh!
Not good. 

As soon as he left, I went down and did some rearranging. 
Much better...
Phew!
I think I even have a bit more room this way. 

And, the view from my Bernina is much more colorful now!
  Not exactly what I had planned to do 3 days before leaving for the wedding. 
But, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.