Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tomorrow...tomorrow

I leave for Vermont tomorrow. 
As in, the Vermont Quilt Fest. 
Yes, the same Vermont Quilt Fest I have been longing to attend since moving to CNY.
There was always a conflict...soccer, work, company, vacation. 
And, it turns out there is a conflict this year, too.
Mr & Mrs Gallo have a wedding up this way so they will be coming to stay at our house. 
Murray & I are going anyway.
We would hardly see them, and its good for the kids to hang together without the rents.  

The real reason we are going...Murray has a golf date (actually 3!) with my BIL, Bruce. 
It's all about golf.
I've expressed my opinion of golf in a previous post. 
But, it's working for me this weekend!

My sister, Patty, is going to travel with me to Burlington for the show. 
I can hardly believe I'm finally going to get there. 
I hope to take lots of pics and do some research on computer systems for Lola-baby!
And, most important, peruse the best quilts around, see some quilty friends while surrounded by quilty goodness!
Oh, I'm feeling quilty, all right!

Frannie will be traveling with us. 
As you can see, the poor thing is so abused. 
I think she needs a weekend in the fresh air of the Green Mountain state. 


1 comment:

  1. Meg, I am SO Jealous! Vermont Quilt Fest has been on my 'bucket' list FOREVER!

    Please PLEASE let me know of what you think about the computerized systems. I have been 'thinking' about one for some time...just haven't had time/money to do anything....

    enjoy!
    Kathi
    klafrancebeach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.