Monday, June 24, 2013

Feeling grateful

After a week in the beautiful Bahamas with almost all of my family sharing Kelly's wedding day, re entry into reality wasn't easy. 
I was tired...and feverish. 
And stressed. 
And very tired. 
Did I mention tired?
But, after a quiet weekend with Murray and a good workout this morning, I'm seeing clearly again. 
As I sit on my patio, drinking my yummy Weight Watcher strawberry coconut smoothie, the sun is shining, birds are singing and the air is so fresh after last nights rain. 
I look around me, beautiful roses...
lush landscape
Yup, I live in a beautiful place. 
I have a good marriage, 
Great kids, 4 of them counting my newly added son in law, 5 this time next year with my future daughter in law...
I'm close to my 3 sisters and brother, all of whom made the long trip to be with us.
How awesome are they?
We were even treated to my nephew and his gorgeous family.
Adorbs!!
On top of all this.....
We're all pretty healthy.
Although sometimes it seems overwhelming...
 life is good!
I am blessed. 
Now, I've got to get busy again. 
Lots of catching up still to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.