Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Quiltweek Syracuse 2016

Sadly, 2016 is the last Quiltweek Syracuse. 
AQS has decided not to return. 
I think they tried too get too big.
And greed played a part, too. 

Anyway, my friend Gail had a quilt in the show. 
So she came and went to the show with me. 
It was an ok show. 
My favorite quilt was Karen Marchettis Lucille Ball quilt. 
No pictures...I was too busy gabbing with Gaily. 

Prickly Passion

I love this quilt!
We took a longarming class with Linda Hrka. 
She was a very good teacher. 
I'd take another class with her. 
Gail was a better student. 
She quilts on her DSM, but she's a natural with a longarm. 
Too bad she has no room for one. 
Gail turned me onto machine quilting many moons ago. 
It was great to spend a Quilty retreat with her. 

Kindness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.