Saturday, August 1, 2015

It's me again

For assorted reasons, I've been a bad blogger. 
Here's what's been happening.

Florida was the place to be this winter, for sure!
I thoroughly enjoyed avoiding the cold.
Here's a picture recap of a bit of it.
Some flimsies were constructed & I've used almost all of my Christmas stash!
Here are a few...
I hope to post more when they're all done!

I spent time with some of my favorite peeps....

 
I love Florida. 

This didn't happen...
I'm still a little sad about it.
But, I'm sure there will be another baby for me one day. 

I took a class with Pat Sloan at Barbs guild in PA. 
I didn't think I was going to like it.
I was wrong.
Here's my WIP from it...
I also bought a few of her books. 
When she comes your way....take her classes. 

This happened, too.
Herman tied the knot!
Our family is growing & we're all thrilled that Jenn has joined our clan!

We went to Michigan and celebrated the newest Kissells...
As you can see, a good time was had by all!

Brucefest happened....

Bruce is a Yankee Doodle Dandy so I made him this quilt...
Claire was there, too!
After Brucefest, I headed to the beach for more Claire time.
We made drippy castles, hit the boardwalk & had lotsa pretending. 
Claire does not disappoint...she's a blast!

Syracuse had its first ever Quiltweek!
But that, my friends, needs a separate post. 
I'm hoping to get back to more regular blogging, so, stay tuned. 

In closing, thanks to all of you who have reached out to me to say you missed me or were worried. 
Your kindness means a lot!















No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.